[nabs-l] New to the list.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:24:10 UTC 2012

Hi John,

Welcome to the list!! This is a great place for networking, and I
hope you will find it useful! My name is Chris, and I'm an 8th
grade student here in Maryland.  I'm probably the youngest, or
one of the youngest, people on this list, but I still enjoy
reading and contributing to the list.  I'm very active in the NFB
and in NABS, but I don't have any problem with you staying
neutral; that decision is up to you.  If you are able to make it
to convention, that would be great! NABS has a lot of events at
convention which you might be interested in, including our annual
business meeting and Monte Carlo night, a fund raiser for NABS
where participants have fun playing table games such as Poker and
Blackjack! There's usually a NABS membership conference call
sometime in June about national convention and the NABS events at
the convention, so you might want to join that call if you are
interested! Again, welcome to the list!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."