[nabs-l] NATIONAL CONVENTION DELEGATIONS AND nfb trainingcenters was Re: hello

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:23:39 UTC 2012

Thanks, Arielle! Well, it looks like I'm going to the Buddy
Program at LCB instead of the STEP Program, so I won't be going
to convention anyway.  Kind of disappointed about not being able
to go to convention, but I think I'll still learn a lot from the
Buddy program.

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7