[nabs-l] NATIONAL CONVENTION DELEGATIONS AND nfb training centers was Re: hello

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:17:27 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,
Generally when students attend the summer programs at centers like
LCB, they are required to all sit together in the center's delegation
(Louisiana in your case) during sessions. You may, however, be able to
make plans to meet up with people you know in Maryland, if you discuss
it beforehand with your counselors.
Best,
Arielle