[nabs-l] Help with masters degree dissertation

Vanessa Soares vaneesssa.s at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:07:37 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance for the wide distribution.

I am a post-graduate student in Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, and as
part of my Masters degree dissertation I am conducting an online survey to
understand how social networking sites have impacted on the day-to-day
lives of people with visual impairments.

I am visually impaired myself and would really appreciate if you take part.
The survey takes approximately 10 minutes, and you can opt to  enter a draw
to win an Amazon voucher of 50 Euro (or equivalent).

The survey is anonymous and available on
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/soares

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Kind regards,

Vanessa Soares

Trinity College Dublin, Ireland

School of Computer Science and Statistics

Department of Computer Science