[nabs-l] Community Service options

Jorge Paez jorge.paez1994 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 23:56:06 UTC 2012

Hello all:
Sorry I haven't been on the list in a while, but its been a crazy year academically speaking.
A few days ago, I was made aware of an issue with my current graduation requirements, which is the Community Service part of my school's graduation standards.
Up to then I had no idea that Community Service was required,
but according to my guidance councilor I believe they require about a hundred hours of community service before graduation.

Does anyone have any experience in Community Service?
If so, what are the possibilities and the adaptions or modifications required?

Thanks,

Jorge