[nabs-l] Community Service options

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:31:41 UTC 2012

Jorge,

Welcome back to the list!

Actually, we have a whole division of and for blind people interested in
community service. I would recommend checking them out by joining their
list, which is at www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/comunity-service. They are
also having a conference call on Sunday, April 29, which you might be
interested in. I believe the announcement email said Darian Smith was going
to be their guest speaker.

Good luck,

Chris