[nabs-l] Scholarships and their deadlines

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:10:23 UTC 2012

I attend an unconventional online school with rolling semesters. When my
semester ended March 31, a new one began on the very next day.

This means I am in school all year long, and need to pay attention to
scholarship season around winter and spring.

I have a few questions:

1. What are some scholarship databases available?

2. How would I find scholarships with deadlines on other times of the
year, outside the December to ma range.

3. Are there scholarships you know of that we students should keep in
mind? A list of blindness-related ones is good. A directory, or
subject-related source or two will help.

Sincerely,

Antonio