[nabs-l] Scholarships and their deadlines

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 23:10:30 UTC 2012

If you go to
www.miusa.org
there is a link somewhere with database all of the scholarships that are blind students.
MIUSA is Mobility International USA (a clearing house which promotes international development projects and study opportunities for people with disabilities) and they also help international students with disabilities studying in US.
The scholarship data base has a list of scholarships that international students with disability qualify for, but US students can also apply for those. The NFB, ACB, AFB scholarships are included in the data base.
However, there will scholarships that you can apply for which will not be in the data base because international students do not qualify for them.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller