[nabs-l] Slowness of Notetakers was Re: College

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:54:51 UTC 2012

Even worse, then.

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Lester <jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
 sent: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:09:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Slowness of Notetakers was Re: College

It was a Classic.
Blessings, Joshua

On 4/23/12, Chris Nusbaum <dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com> wrote:
 That's why it was slow, then; it was probably an mPower.  I have
 never had the problem you describe on my Apex, although I did on
 my mPower.  If you can afford an Apex or can get funding from
 rehab or another nonprofit (the Lions Club, for example,) I
think
 it is a good investment.  I don't have a lot of hands-on
 experience with the PacMate, although I did play around with one
 a little at the Braille Challenge conpetition in Los Angeles and
 have heard some podcast demos of it, and I think the BrailleNote
 is generally easier to navigate than the PacMate.  That's just
my
 personal opinion; if you are comfortable with the PacMate's
 layout and like it better than the BrailleNote, don't let me
 discourage you!