[nabs-l] Scholarships and their deadlines

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:36:07 UTC 2012

Antonio,

There was an announcement sent out a while ago by Loraine Rovig at our
national office to many of our lists about a 32-page listing of all
scholarships available to the blind compiled by the Jewish Guild for the
Blind. I'm sorry, I don't have the direct link, but a Google search for
scholarships for the blind or something like that should give you some idea
of the scholarships available.

Thanks,

Chris