[nabs-l] Smart Phone for Blind users

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:04:12 UTC 2012

I agree. It doesn't sound like it has as much potential as the
iPhone. And it didn't mention anything about audio. Few if any
apps would be accessible using this phone. Besides, most of us
are so used to typing on Qwerty-style keyboards now tha we would
actually be a little slower on braille-style keyboards. I do,
however, think it would be a good beginner phone for younger
blind children.
Sophie Trist