[nabs-l] Smart Phone for Blind users

Jorge Paez jorge.paez1994 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:19:11 UTC 2012

Agreed Sophie:
If this smartphone has any market it'd be for younger children.
Its a good idea,
but it would have to have something really unique to compete against the IOS world.
And,
now that Android is getting to be somewhat accessible,
we have at least the start of an alternative for people who are not IOS users.