[nabs-l] Job Hunting

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 02:10:05 UTC 2012

Gloria,
I think you should answer the questions focusing on strengths like anyone
else. If it’s a job task, you can talk about how you'd do the work when
answering the question.

What are you seeking to do and for how long? Are these volunteer positions?
I would guess so if you do not have a degree.

Keep trying.
Ashley