[nabs-l] Job Hunting

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:09:57 UTC 2012

Welcome to America's Job market for disabled employees.  You should reconsider and work for yourself.  I think that most would agree that people who work and are successful in mainstream corporate America as blind people are lucky as a small minority.  I work for myself because I do not want to be bothered educating a close-minded population.  People should not think twice why we have such poor standards since our people in political power fail to realize that bad education from the start creates much of these problems.  Look abroad, you do not see such degrading attitudes and poor standards in education, class, race, and disability.  Some would argue that our system is good, yet, it still trails the world.  We are living in a nation transforming itself into third-world status.
Sorry for the rant.

Sent from my iPad