[nabs-l] Job Hunting

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:25:04 UTC 2012

Hi there. I am not a vocational rehabilitation counselor, but would you be able to work with general VR? Rather than working through the department of for the blind? I know they work with individuals with other disabilities besides blindness. Bipolar I know is one of the mental health diagnoses that was listed on my job description if I were to get the job that I was applying for.

Sent from my iPhone