[nabs-l] files in protected view

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:40:12 UTC 2012

Hey. This is definitely on topic since students have to work with
Microsoft Word all the time. Saving as also does the trick. You will
have to "enable saving," when the window pops up, but after you do
this, you can save as just as you would any other file. But I do like
that you can turn it off without saving, because I have found that
even navigating a document in protected view can be difficult, and I
get sick of saving attachments I only want to read and then close.

Cindy