[nabs-l] coupon shopping and looking for sales

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:33:00 UTC 2012

Try going into the website of stores that you often shop at.
For example, you can go to www.walmart.com and find the link
"printable coupons" as well as look at "local ads" or "specials".
Also, most if not all store websites have a "find a store" feature
that can help you find the store(s) in your area and show sales that
might be taking place in those stores.
As for larger items like devices or electronics, ordering them online
can save you more than getting them at the store.

C.C. Alan