[nabs-l] coupon shopping and looking for sales

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 18:38:51 UTC 2012

Thats all good suggestions, but what I am wondering the local newspapers I believe it mostly is the Sunday newspaper have sales for the local stores and I am wondering if there is a way a blind person can access that information. Sometimes the stores that you do not shop at have some really good sales and the only way to find out about them is through the newspaper.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller