[nabs-l] coupon shopping and looking for sales

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:53:44 UTC 2012

I will often ask a shopping assistant to tell me what is on sale in a
particular aisle, i.e. "What vegetables are on sale?" at the grocery
store. I also find that buying personal items and electronics from
Amazon.com is often cheaper and easier than buying them in person,
especially if the store isn't accessible by public transportation
and/or the item is too big for me to carry home without the help of a
taxi.
Arielle