[nabs-l] Ah HA! I found the cooperate!

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 06:02:00 UTC 2012

Hello Chris:

I do not remember by now since the report was made in November of 2011.
>From what I can recall is that the National Center told me a "work ticket"
was initiated to contact and notify Lowes regarding the inaccessibility of
their website.
The way I see it is that once I find retailer(s) who is (are) willing to
cooperate with me as a client then I will pretty much stick with that (or
those) retailer(s) unless the retailer(s) either close shop or show signs of
faltering service.
Often times, I research products that I am looking for ahead of time so that
when I visit the stores I can be straight forward with finding that product
and witness it in its physical form.
I find it that store personnel are easy to cooperate with once I have "done
my shopping homework", figuratively speaking, which usually leads to a very
informational conversation with the store personnel; not to impress them by
any means but rather to see if a clientele relationship can be established
or not with the store in spite of my blindness.
It does not always work, however, with every place that I go to, but the
more places that I have a clientele relationship with the more options I
have in case things do not work out.

C.C. Alan