[nabs-l] Ah HA! I found the culperate!

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:46:09 UTC 2012

Joshua, it is not off topic. Though the sites are religious, they
are inaccessible with screen readers. This makes it our problem,
no matter what the material is. It's not only educational sites
that should be accessible, but recreational ones as well. Blind
people deserve to have fun just like the sighted.