[nabs-l] food courts and counter restaurants

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Mon Aug 13 00:49:50 UTC 2012

Honestly, and this may not be the best advice, but as far as food court
type situations go I always try to frequent them when I'm going with people
already. That is, I'm not alone I'm going with one other person or a group
of other people. This way, I can ask them for some guidance if I need it.

If this isn't the case and I am alone I definitely do use any landmarks or
really just say to someone can you assist me in finding a seat.

Not sure there is any better way.

David
David Dodge
Diversity in Disability Planning Committee Chairperson
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260