[nabs-l] food courts and counter restaurants

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:53:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I agree with Arielle. There is nothing wrong with asking for
assistance if it is truely needed but we should try to make ourselves
as least of a burden as possible. If it is possible that you will
return to a restaurant, try to remember as much about it as possible
(I.E. the layout, menu, and order of drinks).
Danielle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/thebluesisloo