[nabs-l] food courts and counter restaurants

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:38:32 UTC 2012

If someone offers to take my trash for me, I will accept their offer,
unless I am at a place I think I am likely to come back to (i.e.
coffee shop). If this is the case, I will politely ask if I can follow
the person to the trash so that I can learn where it is and hopefully
be able to toss my own trash in the future.
Best,
Arielle