[nabs-l] My computer's acting wierd!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:36:26 UTC 2012

On some laptops, there are keys with double functions. For example, my laptop has an insert key, but it is also the print screen key. So, when I want to use the insert key in a JAWS keystroke, I have to press the function key plus insert plus whatever else is in the keystroke I'm doing. For example, if I was typing the JAWS links list command, which is insert plus f7, I would type function plus insert plus f7. Desiree, is this what you're talking about?

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPod

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/thebluesisloo