[nabs-l] Helpful College Tips

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Sat Aug 18 20:24:58 UTC 2012

Great tips!
Thanks, Joshua
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Roanna Baccchus [rbacchus228 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 3:19 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] Helpful College Tips

Hi everyone I'd like to provide some helpful tips for the college
students.  Register for classes before the beginning of each
semester.  Provide the appropriate documentation and necessary
paperwork to the Office for students with disabilities.  Find out
what services they will be able to provide for you.  Discuss the
accomoodations you'll need for your classes.  Submit assignments
to your professors in a timely manner.  These tips have helped me
to have a successful college experience thus far.  Feel free to
email me offlist if you have any other questions.