[nabs-l] vr stratus

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 00:28:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I hope to get a vr stratus, the latest victor reader product. I would like to read daisy cds since its easy to access as opposed to using sd cards.  The quality was excellent as well.

If anyone uses it, what are the good things about it? Will it play mp3 cds and files? Does it accept  USB drives? If so, this is a plus over the vr stream which only accepts sd cards.
I am aware you cannot record on it, but will it play recorded files? If so, which type? Probably mp3 and wav.

Thank you.

Ashley