[nabs-l] vr stratus

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:17:24 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,
The Stratus does accept mp3 files, as well as reading off a flash
drive. It even has a CD player. This device is next on my list to get,
when financial aid comes in the mail, as it makes a great tabletop
reade, much better than the NLS player...don't get me wrong, the NLS
player is nice, but the Stratus does so much more.

Good luck with your Stratus and enjoy the high quality performance!
~Jewel