[nabs-l] vr stratus

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:32:14 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,

While I don't have any personal experience with the Stratus, I
recently came across a good product review article covering its
features on Access World, which can be found on the AFB website (click
on Access World after going to www.afb.org). This looks like a very
informative piece and should address a lot of your questions. Good
luck!

Katie