[nabs-l] Advanced foreign language advice needed

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:33:46 UTC 2012

Hey Aleeha,
My name is Laurel. I'm a senior in college and an a foreign language
major. I've taken alot of 3000 level classes in different languages,
and I think I have a tun of resources that could help you. I'd be
happy for you to contact me if you want, my email is
laurel.stockard at gmail.com. If you email me, I can give you a number
and you can call me if you want and I can help you figure it all out.
Laurel and guide dog Stockard