[nabs-l] Reading PDF's in Firefox

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:11:49 UTC 2012

Hi Arielle,
Firefox is an awesome browser, but it doesn't like PDFs! Updating Jaws
will not help you at all. I'm running Jaws 13 and the latest version
of Firefox, but it just will not work. What I do is once the pdf is
opened, I save the page and then open it from my documents or wherever
you save it. Which is annoying, but it's also annoying having to find
that same webpage on Explorer for it to be opened.
I know that doesn't help much, but it's the only work around I've
heard of that works.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez