[nabs-l] Iphone apps for students

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:48:08 UTC 2012

Thank you for the app suggestions, I will have to look into them. I have used the applevis.com website, but there are so many apps, and so much information it is overwhelming.

I already have a bluetooth keyboard. that is how I do all of my writing/texting on the IPhone now. If i don't have my keyboard, my typing is horrible.

Again Thank you, and if you or anyone have any other suggestions for apps, please write about it here. I like the I devices.

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone