[nabs-l] Learning Japanese

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 03:26:13 UTC 2012

Hi, Beth,

I took nihongo (Japanese language) for 3 years in high school. During
that time, I acquired a certain wherewithal, with nihongo tenji
(Japanese braille code) you convert all kanjis into
hiragana/katakana, characters you know with your a, i, u, e o,
syllables. If you contact me i can give you specifics... Nihongo
tenji, is actually easier than you think. 408-209-3239
carlymih at comcast.net ight be able to see something about the Japanese
Braille because she has learned Japanese and teaches Japanese
students English.  She has beeen a friend of mine since midle school,
and I've watched her progress in Japan, and it's awesome.