[nabs-l] ID's and Voting

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 05:32:30 UTC 2012

Oh yeah, going to the dmv definitely does suck. Not because you have
to wait forever. I can deal with that. What really, and I mean really!
annoys me, is the fact that I am very sensitive to light, so I tend to
squint a lot, or involuntarily close my eyes, especially when I know
something unpleasant is coming like a camera flash. Of course, the
people at the dmv keep trying to get a picture of me with my eyes
open, and are quite rude after the first few tries with no success. I
understand they have a job to do, but it's not exactly something I can
help. It's not like I can wear sunglasses for the picture, that would
be even more unacceptable. I only had to do this process once, and
actually my time to renew is fast approaching. In fact, my ID is very
close to expiring, mostly because I don't really have anyone to take
me to the dmv. what happens if your ID expires? Is that illegal? They
send you a letter with the date to have it done by, so I guess if I
don't somehow get it done in the next few days, I'd like to know if
I'm going to have cops busting down my door or something.