[nabs-l] GRE Prep

Loew, Ruth rloew at ETS.ORG
Tue Aug 28 14:18:24 UTC 2012

Mary Fernandez said, " . . . definitely get the Braille materials from ETS.  Unfortunately, they only have the one Braille GRE sample . . .

In fact, we have 2 braille GRE General Test practice tests, with more in production.  We send them out one at a time, but if you want more, just ask Disability Services.  As always, if you have questions that ETS Disability Services (the customer service area and call center) can't resolve, feel free to contact me.

Ruth Loew

Assistant Director, Office of Disability Policy, ETS

rloew at ets.org<mailto:rloew at ets.org>