[nabs-l] Taking notes with a laptop when reading textbooks

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:21:06 UTC 2012

I would keep separate documents for notes. I would often combine them
with my class notes. If I read before the class, I would insert class
notes in; if I read after, I would do the opposite. One suggestion I
have is that if you have your books in text files and if you come
across a deffinition or paragraph that strikes you as important is to
just copy and paste the content into your notes file.

I'm sorry to hear about your braille method not working temporarily. I
much prefered studying braille notes.

Cindy