[nabs-l] Taking notes with a laptop when reading textbooks

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:22:06 UTC 2012

Angie,

assuming your textbooks are on the computer or the victore stream. I might use your Iphone to take the notes, or vice versa. Too bad to hear about your Apex. My troubles lie in my laptop crashed and burned a few weeks ago. So classes started and I have no laptop, but have my apex and my Iphone.

Hope this works for you,
Marsha

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone