[nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Dec 2 19:34:38 UTC 2012

Hello Again, All,

Can any of you tell me good or bad points on using
Blackboard? I remember that the 2010 (?) national
NFB convention had a presentation on the
accessibility of Blackboard. However, I've heard a
few times that the upgrade(s) since then are less
accessible, and that even that supposedly
accessible version wasn't totally accessible. Can
anyone clarify, or point me to some discussions or
articles explaining such details, please? I'm
thinking of switching from ashford to Colorado
State U Online, and right now Ashford U is very
accessible. But Ashford uses the Constellation
classroom system, and CSU uses Blackboard.

Thanks for any help with this.

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com