[nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:05:55 UTC 2012

Hello,
Blackboard is OK, it takes a little poking around to find things, but there
is very little I have found that can't be found with persistence. I'm not
sure why they don't switch to Etudes, because Blackboard is extremely
limited, but that is another topic.
The only difficulty I've had is downloading all the PDFs my teacher uploads
there, it takes for ever and one or two are not accessible from the get go,
so I have to pull out all my technology.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs