[nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:11:27 UTC 2012

Hey Everett,
As Brandon says, blackboard is just okay.
George mason University love to post their assignments on there all
the time.  I have ran into the same issues with opening and
downloading the PDF files.  My professors like to use image text files
for PDF.  I'm not sure how to convert the imaged text documents into
word without sighted assistance.   If I were you, I'd contact your CSU
professors ahead of time and ask if any of the stuff that they are
planning to post on blackboard are image jet peg PDF files.  Also, I
found out that using the Jaws cursor on blackboard helps me navigate
throughout my assignments more eficiently as well.

Let me know if you need editional help and I'll see what I could find out.
All the best,
Lily