[nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Dec 2 23:09:18 UTC 2012

Hi Brandon, and all,

Thanks, Brandon. I appreciate your help.
Seriously. It's the encouragement I needed right
about now. To be reminded that just because
something is not yet accessible, should not be a
reason to side-step it -- or even waste time
fretting over it. Thanks for the common-sense
reminder that I'm here to help change things for
the better, not to simply wait for others to make
those changes.  :)

Strive On!
Everett