[nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:19:59 UTC 2012

I use blackboard a lot.
Blackboard has come a long way.  But like many things it is never going to
be perfect.
If the schools would possibly use the same platforms.  I think that
blackboard wouldn't be much of a problem.
I never thought that I would say that Northern Colorado is more accessible
with online classes than the comunity colege that uses the simelar system as
blackboard.

Many blessings,
melissa and Pj
At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and
you know what you want.