[nabs-l] IPad

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:48:26 UTC 2012

Hi there. I do not have an iPad, I also have an iPhone. I have seen one though. There is no tactile keyboard, unless you get one of those speed.screen protectors. The iPad can hook up to a Brill display. It can also hook up to a Bluetooth keyboard. With the accessibility of pages, it is possible to write and edit documents and then export them to drop box.

Sent from my iPhone