[nabs-l] IPad

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:13:45 UTC 2012

Hi Ian,

If you already have an iPhone, I see no reason why you need to
spend additional money on an iPad. An iPad performs essentially
the same functions as an iPhone, except unlike the phone, it
doesn't have a built-in app for calls. As far as I know, the only
benefit of an iPad is that it has a bigger screen, which would
not be very useful to us.

Best wishes,
Sophie