[nabs-l] Braille Highlighters?

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 18:05:22 UTC 2012

Can you get the audio version of the book as well? A player like the Victor reader stream will allow you to highlight things in audio format. You can even put a voice note to remind you of what the section is about. This may be handy while reading along in braille. Another option I used to do is put paperclips on a specific section of Braille material. Unfortunately, this may get confusing because like with the dots, there'd be a lot of paperclips.

Sent from my iPhone