[nabs-l] Sites like the zonebbs

Herrin, Amber herrinar at muohio.edu
Mon Dec 10 21:41:58 UTC 2012

Sarah,

I do not mean to be rude, but I would like to suggest that if you have
not heard from anyone thus far, you probably will not hear from anyone
about this particular topic.  You have sent several messages asking
the same exact question over a very short period of time.  If you
continue to do this, I am thinking you might get taken off the list or
reprimanded for posting so much about the same topic.  I personally do
not have the answer to your question, as I do not spend the majority
of my time talking on sites like that.  If someone wishes to answer
the question, though, they will know you have asked the question
several times and will do so.

I apologize if you think this message has been rude, but trust me when
I say I have worded this much nicer than some others would have.

Why don't you try doing google searches or join some yahoo or google
chat lists dedicated to a particular topic of interest or hobby that
you enjoy?

Best,

Amber