[nabs-l] Sites like the zonebbs

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:09:32 UTC 2012

Might I also add that usually, when you get kicked off the zone, it's
not done for no reason? You might want to consider it a lost cause.
But, to answer your main question, I don't know of any other sites
like it. There's Klango, but that's going to be shut down in a month
or so, so I wouldn't bother. The suggestion to join other mailing
lists is a good one, though. Try going to www.whitestick.co.uk and
browsing the mailing lists for the blind section. there are some good
ones, and not all of them are UK-based, although the ones that are
still allow members that aren't in the UK to subscribe.