[nabs-l] Braille Highlighters?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 01:15:02 UTC 2012

Brandon,
I wish there was a braille highlighter too.
What I suggest is use textured dots from APH or ILA.
Have one type of dot to start your highlight and another to finish.
another idea is use a piece of thin tape such as graphic art tape sold at
office supply stores.

If your fingers can feel the difference other ideas are:
1. use a crayon under the text you want to highlight.
2. use a pencil and you can feel the indents of the pencil
3. use a ball point pin under the text.
4. making raised lines with the raised line kit might work if you can afford
it.
hth,
Ashley