[nabs-l] described videos

Courtney Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:23:39 UTC 2012

Gerardo,

Thank you so much for mentioning the DVD player issue; I've been
extremely busy today and rather scattered because of it.

As far as I'm aware, films from different countries are given "region"
designations.  From a quick Google search, I found that the Region
Code for the UK is 2, while the Region Code for the US is 1.  There
are a plethora of DVD players which can play both regions,
particularly considering the rising popularity of British telivision
within America.  Amazon should net you a number of results, and while
it is a frustrating expense, it is so very worth it in the end,
especially considering the lowering costs of these devices.
Courtney