[nabs-l] described videos

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:04:04 UTC 2012

  Only thing beware of since the're originally from the UK, don't be
surprised if you get the DVD and it won't play because of not being of
the US region! Also on the DVD control, on some, you have an Audio
button; you press the audio button on some DVD and the language changes,
thus I'd think that's how one can switch on/off the DVS?